With over two decades of experience in embedded engineering, eInfochips specializes in providing product engineering services for medical devices. With expertise in sensor based developments and IPs to accelerate Image and Video Processing eInfochips delivers cutting edge technology solutions for Diagnostics, Patient monitoring and wearable medical devices. eInfochips experience in security, surveillance and home automation comes in handy when working with medical devices for delivering solutions for remote care and telemedicine. 60% of the business comes in from life-critical / Mission-critical solutions and we understand what it means to develop and own a medical device.
eInfochips has partnered with some of the leading medical devices companies, designed and delivered portable medical devices that include a class 3 software driven insulin diffusion system, one of the world’s smallest endoscopy unit and an ultrasound unit that could be accessed remotely from any part of the world through a mobile application. eInfochips specializes in product engineering for Class 2 and Class 3 medical devices. If you are looking out for a partner to build your medical device from scratch to finished product, then you are looking at the right page now.
- Multiple products delivered for diagnostics, therapeutics and patient monitoring
- IPs to accelerate Image and Video Processing for medical applications
- ODM engagement model for complete product delivery ownership
- Experience with Medical Product Certification requirements (FDA, CE, FCC, UL etc.)
- Expertise in developing video and image Analytics IP
- Cross-domain experience - Critical systems from Aerospace and Usability from Consumer Devices